Wednesday, July 23, 2014

ICAD#023: " Create 'til your heart's content"


It's day 23 of my personal ICAD* challenge. Today's card was made for my new friend Elizabeth Leite. I met Elizabeth on the Facebook group, MixedMedia Jenn & Friends, which was created by Jenn Engle.

One thing I am learning from this process is to never give up on something you are working on. Keep going or put it aside for another day. This had many "oh dang it" moments (censored) but I kept going and it turned out pretty good in the end. Not perfect by any means.

Here's is the ICAD I created for her -






  Index Card-A-Day



Here's the video of the making of ICAD #023:



ICAD#023 http://youtu.be/lBFqFjleTaE


Supplies UsedGesso, Acrylic paints (various brands), Folk Art Extreme Glitter Paint,  computer printout
 on deli paper, Dylusion Ink Sprays,
 Faber-Castell Gelatos, Modge Podge, 
Stabilo pencil, Stampin Up Blender Pen.


I am sending these little pieces of art out to my friends and followers who request one.   If you would one of my future ICADs sent your way, comment below and send your mailing address to me at (thedotnestmonster at gmail dot com).




See you tomorrow!



1 comment:

Chelle said...

Oh I love how that one came out... I got my card yesterday.. I just need to blog about it now.. lol I need to start making time for my blog. thank you soo much Shelley!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...